PetsLA Dog Toy for Aggressive Chewers Durable Dog Chew Toy Made with Nylon Heavy Duty Hard Tough Dog Toy for Large Medium Small Dog and Teething Puppies (Dogs Up to 55 lbs, The Bone)
About this item
- Made with Safe Material – As with all nylon toys, DOGS WILL BE ABLE TO CHIP OFF SMALL PIECES AND MAKE TEETH MARKS TO THIS CHEW TOY, they may swallow chipped-off pieces and should pass safely. Proper supervision is recommended. Excessive chewing without supervision on any chew toys can cut and cause dog’s gum to bleed and may crack teeth. When using nylon toy the first time, start with a short chewing session such as 5 minutes. Inspect the toy to trim off excess chewed up surface when necessary
- Improves Dental Hygiene: Help improve your dog’s dental hygiene to keep them healthy and save money on your dog’s dental bills. Chewing can help clean teeth(dental calculus) and control plaque and tartar, effectively cleans teeth to promote oral health and soothes discomforts from teething. This is a dog toy, not edible.
- Dog Chew Toy Designed for Aggressive Chewer – You may also apply a thin layer of treat paste such as peanut butter flavor, etc on the groove of our Nylon Dog Bone series to extend playing time. It helps your dog to release excessive energy, reduce boredom, control and reduce destructive behavior.
- Size Chart(4th Image) - Our Chompin Nylon Bone Series comes in different sizes and venison flavor for various breeds. Suitable for young and mature dogs and helps reduce discomfort during puppy teething period. We recommend pick a size larger than the width of your dog's mouth, proper supervision is advised. Refer to the Size Chart Image & Choose the size/chew strength that is suitable for your dog.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Free Returns & Full Refund, If for ANY reason you are not complete satisfied with your purchase or If your dog shows no interest for this toy, Simply request to return under your Amazon account within 30 days of purchase, you will get a full refund. Dog toys will not be 100% indestructible since all dogs come in different playing style, Feel free to try it out and follow the “When to Replace” instruction accordingly. Contact us anytime if you need further assistance.